- Water quality meets WHO standards
- Safe water in remote areas
- Optimal rejection of bacteria, viruses, colour, odour, metals & salts
- Engineered by water experts
- Plug and play operation
- Decentralized water units for base camps & emergency hospitals
Smart. Reliable. Sustainable.
Smartbox, a lifesaving solution for rescuers, servicemen and survivalists all over the world. The Smartbox is a portable watertreatment unit, based on membrane technology and smart engineering. Where other systems clog, the Smartbox will always deliver, due to the smart flux regulator.
No direct need for external power sources: the Smartbox is able to supply up to 20 hours with one - exchangeable - battery pack. During purification, the optional foldable solar panel or other external power sources can recharge the battery.
How to setup the Watermiracles
Place the Smartbox near the source you would like to purify the water from (e.g. lakes, ponds, rivers or water storage tanks). Open the Smartbox to
read the Quick manual on the inside of the cover.
Be sure everything is there: solar panel which is attached to the inside of the cover, one red hose with strainer, one blue hose & one transparent hose.
Connect the hoses on their specific connection on the Smartbox, based on the colour as indicated at the connection points. The red hose with float and strainer has to be placed in the water source, the transparent hose to the drain. The produced purified water will leave the Smartbox from the blue hose.Next
Based on the exchangeable battery pack, the Smartbox can be operated
without external power source up to 20 hours. The battery can be
recharged with the use of the foldable solar panel or other external
power sources, which can be connected with one of the supplied adapters
to the Smartbox.
Smart connections for external power through: 12V-24V-110V-230V
The Smartbox can be started by pressing the function button. An automatic de-aeration routine will be started. After the start-up sequence the Smartbox will switch to the production routine. At preset or triggered intervals the Smartbox will automatically perform a hydraulic cleaning of the membrane and pre-filter.Next
Based on the smart controller, the Smartbox will auto adjusts the performance to the inlet water quality. This controller function ensures that the Smartbox will always deliver, where other systems clog.Your Smartbox is ready for use!
- Smart controller, intelligent flux regulation, auto adjusts to inlet water quality
- Auto flushing membrane
- Portable with trolley wheels
- Smart power: solar/car-truck adaptor 12VDC-24VDC / 110VAC / 230VAC
- Easy battery replacement (up to 20 hours per charge)
- Internal hose storage compartment
- Folded solar panel (option)
- • TypesSmartbox UF, dNF & RO
- • Dimensions1070 x 620 x 450 mm (L x W x H)
- • WeightApprox. 60 kg
- • Power consumption25 Watt
- • Inlet hose8 metres
- • Max pump suction height2 metres
- • Inlet waterFree from oil and grease