SMARTCUBE: Containerized (drinking) water solutions
Standard or custom-made containerized installations for permanent or rental (drinking)water solutions. With flows from 1 - 50 m3/h.Specifications
- Drinking water supply during floods and other disasters
- Pilot testing, prior to full-scale water treatment solutions
- Compact external water treatment plant
- Mobile water supply during shutdowns, failures or mounting activities
- Designed by experts
In the range of smart drinking water solutions, the Smartcube provides a complete range of water treatment technologies for a large variety of inlet water sources. All robustly mounted in a container, completely conditioned for any area in the world.
The Smartcube can be custom-made and can be constructed with several combined technologies, depending on the feedwater quality as well as required water quality. Standardised containers are also available.
As the demand for safe drinking water is vastly growing worldwide, the Smartcube has been developed. Due to its smart control, the system can continuously purify any source of inlet water without stagnation. This is important, as not always experienced technicians are on site.
- Easy adjustable PLC software
- Remote access possibilities
- Insulation and climate control possibilities
- Various combinations of technologies possible: softening, iron & manganese removal, sand & carbon filters, fine & membrane filtration, degassing, chemical dosing, demineralisation & remineralisation, pre & post disinfection
- • Dimensions (20ft container)6.06 x 2.44 x 2.59 m (LxWxH)
- • Dimensions (40ft container)12.19 x 2.44 x 2.59 m (LxWxH)
- • Weight3.250 kg (depending on design)