WATERMIRACLE: Robust off-the-shelf water purification
The Watermiracle fulfils the basic needs for emergency backup, special events, remote camps and villages. For clear and bacteria free water.Specifications
- Safe drinking water
- Optimal removal of bacteria and viruses
- Easy maintenance
- Easily transportable
- Simple daily operation
- Plug and play operation (one-button start-up)
- Light and robust construction
- Optional add-ons for post-treatment
- Engineered by water experts
ROBUST. RELIABLE. MODULAR.
The Watermiracle is based on membrane technology and smart engineering. Safe drinking water purification for water needs out of ponds, wells and rivers.
For many years, the Watermiracle has been providing safe drinking water in rural areas all over the world. The unit has been deployed after earthquakes, floods and other disasters to prevent diseases as cholera and diarrhea. Due to its proven reliability, many countries have embraced the Watermiracle.
The Watermiracle purifies up to 3 m³/h, for higher capacities please see our Watermiracle+. No direct need for regular maintenance due to the automatic smart flushing of the complete system. Periodic chemical cleaning can be done with simple "household" chemistry (bleach or cleaning vinegar).
The Watermiracle can be equipped with several options, such as activated carbon, UV disinfection and a dust & rain cover.
- Self-priming feed pump (230V)
- Automatic smart flushing of the complete system
- Smart control which automatically adjusts based on inlet water quality. Prevents membrane fouling.
- On-site control & monitoring by mobile app
- Closed system for optimum safety
- "One button" chemical cleaning with simple "household" chemistry
- Clean water pressure up to 2 bar (hydrophore system)
- Optional post-treatment units
- • Dimensions1200 x 800 x 2200 mm (L x W x H)
- • WeightApprox. 350 kg
- • Purified water flow1 - 3 m³/h
- • Type membrane modulePentair X-Flow
- • Power supply230V / 50 Hz
- • Power consumption1 kWh
- • Feed pump0,75 kW
- • Pre-filter200 μm
- • Inlet waterSurface water & well water
- • Operational/ambient temperature0 - 40 °C